Wheeling Gull Isle flapkrasha
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,264 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
ahhh since i dropped the ball on this i think ill end my posting here! can always have updated ones! <3

the sweetharbor wolf was unsure how to answer this; her children turned their eyes and their faces in curiosity of her grief. but heda did not dash away her tears. she allowed them to fall in slow and silent rain until their end. breath caught in her chest as if it were briars, but heda let it go.
"bartholomew went away a while ago. he goes where god leads him," she explained to her little ones, hugging them gently. "if god took him from sweetharbor, it's because we already became a flock. a place for god. it was rebuilt by your birth, but it was always a place of peace and light."
a smile for them all, her love eternal and leaping. "i pray he comes back. i want him to meet you, and you to meet him. i think he could teach us all more things."
what would he think? heda, a mother; heda, a wife.
once she had wanted to be his, but bartholomew had put his love for god before them both, and this she saw as the importance of their bond.
determined now to shake off her malaise, heda cleared her throat, wiped her face, and stood. "all right. i have some clams drying, but better than that, i found these very special shells," she told her babies with a secretive grin that encouraged them to trot along with her, back to their emerald den tucked in the greenhills.
Messages In This Thread
flapkrasha - by Heda - June 29, 2023, 07:02 PM
RE: flapkrasha - by Dinah - June 29, 2023, 07:15 PM
RE: flapkrasha - by Judah - June 30, 2023, 09:24 PM
RE: flapkrasha - by Simeon - June 30, 2023, 09:50 PM
RE: flapkrasha - by Malakai - July 02, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: flapkrasha - by Heda - July 06, 2023, 04:16 AM
RE: flapkrasha - by Dinah - July 07, 2023, 10:53 AM
RE: flapkrasha - by Judah - July 08, 2023, 12:39 PM
RE: flapkrasha - by Malakai - July 18, 2023, 03:59 PM
RE: flapkrasha - by Heda - July 24, 2023, 02:37 PM
RE: flapkrasha - by Judah - August 15, 2023, 10:51 AM