Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
She missed her mom, @Fennec too. Meerkat could’ve used a confidante and didn’t want to bother @Sialuk too much, what with the new baby. Babies, she corrected herself as she wandered around the base of Moonspear, thinking of @Elentari and her son. Maybe after she wrapped this patrol—which she did in her poor husband’s stead—she should pay the other woman a visit to get her mind off things, at the very least.

Meerkat stopped by to see @Njord and Seal first, making sure they were comfortable and fed. @Orca II wasn’t far, so the councilor decided to go ahead with her plan. When she arrived at the den, she smiled at Sialuk and @Maggak, of course, but gestured toward the other mother, who sprawled on the other side of the ulaq with @Acrux.

Hey, how are you? I was wondering if you could use a break, maybe take a walk with me? Meerkat said to Elentari.

Meerkat glanced at Sialuk again, wondering if she would mind keeping an eye on Acrux for a short while. She doubted it, though one of them could always call @Argent, who she’d passed on her way into the ulaq.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
hot air balloon - by Meerkat - August 23, 2023, 12:13 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Alaric - September 01, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Elentari - September 02, 2023, 07:41 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Acrux - September 03, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Meerkat - September 04, 2023, 07:23 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Alaric - September 05, 2023, 08:46 AM
RE: hot air balloon - by Elentari - September 20, 2023, 08:39 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Acrux - September 21, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Meerkat - September 22, 2023, 03:31 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Alaric - September 22, 2023, 06:21 PM