Moonspear railroad shelter
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Alaric didn’t seem particularly concerned about catching whatever might be ailing her. Meerkat’s brow furrowed. Maybe he wouldn’t mind coming down with it but she didn’t like that idea, especially if it could be reasonably prevented.

Let’s not get you sick in the first place, she countered. The pups need you more than I do. Thank you for your willingness but I don’t really think a checkup is necessary. I will take you up on that, though, Meerkat said, reaching out to pick up the sprigs he’d placed on the floor. I’m sure they’ll help my throat. It’s pretty sore.

In fact, talking was making it feel all the raspier. Meerkat bent down to lick the small green leaves into her mouth, immediately tasting a burst of freshness. She chewed carefully, moving the mush around her mouth to maximize its effect, then swallowed.

Thank you, she repeated. Probably the best medicine is rest, right?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 25, 2023, 10:36 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Alaric - September 26, 2023, 08:39 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 27, 2023, 08:39 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Alaric - September 28, 2023, 09:58 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 28, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Alaric - September 28, 2023, 10:35 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 28, 2023, 10:47 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Alaric - September 28, 2023, 10:54 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 28, 2023, 10:12 PM
RE: railroad shelter - by Alaric - September 29, 2023, 05:49 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 29, 2023, 10:05 AM