Sun Mote Copse I build 'em up too high just to watch them fall down
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Fennec’s response fascinated her. It made sense on some level, though Meerkat still couldn’t quite fathom how the goose’s colors; the streamlined shape of its body; the breadth of its wings; hell, the sky it flew through—none of that applied to her sister’s experience of the world. Nor would any of it mean anything to Skipjack.

Trying to grapple with this made her heart feel a little heavy for both of them, though she reminded herself that their experience was not lesser for it, just different. And though Meerkat was fairly certain there was some saying about the blind leading the blind, she couldn’t think of a person more suited to helping her son figure out how to navigate the world.

I’d love that. Anything… anytime you want to teach him. You’re more than welcome, Meerkat said in a slightly breathy murmur. Thank you, Fen.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I build 'em up too high just to watch them fall down - by Meerkat - April 29, 2024, 12:18 PM