Sun Mote Copse inner gold
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
-He’s with the littles right now, otherwise I’d say we should go find him. But I’ll talk to him as soon as we’re done here, then find you. I’m sure he's onboard,- Meerkat replied, glad that Jr herself liked the idea.

Surely there was more her younger sister could focus on, though instead of prodding her for more information, Meerkat found herself asking, -Do you think you’d be more suited to a supporting role, like Beta, or do you want to one day be an Alpha? Because founding your own pack is a whole thing. We can go over some of that, if you want. I personally think I’m more suited to being secondary. The only reason it works for me here is because I have Njord beside me,- she shared candidly.

She had the feeling she hadn’t signed the word “secondary” right just now. As she pondered that, Meerkat suddenly realized she’d just prattled on about the importance of talking. She was so used to conversing in Ptero, she actually forgot that Jr wasn’t capable of speech at all. Her skin prickled with mortification.

-Jr, I’m so sorry. You’re so good at ‘talking,’ I forgot you don’t do it out loud,- Meerkat apologized, touching her sister’s arm. -Obviously, not everyone—particularly outsiders—knows signing, so that means communication can be a bit more challenging. But there’s a lot to be said for body language and expressions. If all else fails, backup is always a good idea anyway; bring someone who can translate.-
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
inner gold - by Meerkat - April 22, 2024, 08:44 AM
RE: inner gold - by Towhee Jr - April 25, 2024, 04:04 AM
RE: inner gold - by Meerkat - April 25, 2024, 09:10 AM
RE: inner gold - by Towhee Jr - April 28, 2024, 06:19 AM
RE: inner gold - by Meerkat - April 29, 2024, 08:54 AM
RE: inner gold - by Towhee Jr - May 01, 2024, 02:50 AM
RE: inner gold - by Meerkat - May 01, 2024, 08:12 AM
RE: inner gold - by Towhee Jr - May 10, 2024, 04:20 AM
RE: inner gold - by Meerkat - May 13, 2024, 01:00 PM
RE: inner gold - by Towhee Jr - May 19, 2024, 02:12 PM
RE: inner gold - by Meerkat - May 20, 2024, 02:04 PM