Redhawk Caldera fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
A voice startled her out of her meditation, and she jumped slightly, twisting her head to glare at him. A pale wolf, dusted with ebony. Green, impassive eyes. She hadn't seen him before, and wondered why he disturbed her now, instead of simply moving on.

"You tell me," she retorted, voice a little husky from disuse. "I've never been here before. Was trying to get to the top, but--" She jerked her chin upward in illustration, gazing up the slope. There was no end in sight.

"Who are you?" Maegi countered, tilting her head slightly to peer his way. "Anything I can help you with?" Her voice was still markedly unfriendly, though cooling a bit now after the fright he had given her. Inwardly, she cursed herself for being surprised in the first place.
Messages In This Thread
fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way - by Maegi - September 22, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way - by Maegi - September 30, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way - by Maegi - September 30, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way - by Maegi - September 30, 2018, 08:43 PM