Blackfeather Woods awaiting the sensation of a short, sharp shock
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She flashed him a smile, albeit brief, before settling back into a mien of troubled contemplation. There was a smell about him that she couldn't quite place, though she let it be; it was earthy, and the entire Woods tended to smell that way. Not much use musing over it, not when other more important things were to be discussed.

I don't know what exactly happened, but Mou killed several crows the other day and had them. . .arranged, uh—do you remember how Euron put things in patterns? she asked, cocking her head. It was a lot like that. I don't know if he was in his right mind; he seemed off.

Her brows drew tight together. But then Abraxas came and lunged at him. He was angry about the crows dying, like it was a sin against the woods to kill them. He wanted vengeance. I told him we would handle it. Maegi let loose a deep-seated sigh, completely at a loss as to how to handle it. Where did one even start?

Abraxas attacking a leader. . .that's not good, Maegi murmured. But he was upset about what Mou did. I don't know exactly why he was so upset, but it was clearly important to him. What should we do, Ramsay? He wanted to kill Mou.

What if she hadn't been there? The thought had haunted her every moment since.
Messages In This Thread
RE: awaiting the sensation of a short, sharp shock - by Maegi - April 21, 2019, 08:55 PM