Fairspell Meadow I really hope that you find happiness
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
hopping in here to wrap up since Sobek is ded rip

Her heart caught in her throat as he began to scramble up the rocks. Without delay, she kicked into an awkward lope, heading toward him at near-top speed. Sobek! she called, voice piercing on the wind. By the time she got there, he'd already landed back onto the ground; she shepherded him away, murmuring gentle, wordless things before turning to the stranger.

Sorry, Maegi said, her face drawn with fright and exhaustion. Her breath came quick, the beating of her heart even quicker. We've had a rough time, lately. He's grieving. She bent to lick the crown of his head, smoothing the ruffled fur.

When both of them had gathered some semblance of composure, she walked with her son back to the meadow, speaking to him of death and all she could not entirely explain.
Messages In This Thread
I really hope that you find happiness - by Eros - October 11, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by RIP Sobek - October 11, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by Maegi - October 13, 2019, 12:20 AM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by Eros - October 25, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by RIP Sobek - October 27, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by Eros - November 08, 2019, 12:21 AM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by Maegi - December 02, 2019, 02:32 PM