Firefly Glen free spirit
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
Tags for reference!

Osiris didn't have much time to process the emotions that came with their excursion. Excitement and anxiety kept him awake for most of the night, which he knew wouldn't benefit him in the morning. He tossed and turned throughout the evening, thinking of all of the possible outcomes of their trip. There was a consideration that he hyper-focused on for several hours: possibly seeing @Leta. Osiris had thought of her often (despite Chan failing to mention it), and he wondered if this was his chance to see her again. 

Once he had fallen asleep, the morning came much quicker than he had expected. When he was up and somewhat functional, Osiris made a detour to say goodbye to @Hydra and @Dirge before he set off to meet @Desdemona

"Hey," he greeted with a yawn as he approached her; they had decided to meet on the northernmost borders that neighbored the glen. "You ready?" he prompted.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
As Desdemona had no family, or particular friends to say farwell, she was already down, awaiting for Osiris. She had doubts many would dearly miss her so, but hoped at least someone would take notice of a missing patrol, and take her place till her return, "Yeah," she said stoicly. He seemed a bit tired, but she was usually up quite early for her duties.

"Should we ask neighboring packs how they're fairing in this weather?" Desdemona asked. Since Moonspear was on a mountain they had more luck compared to those on more flat-lands, and was curious how they were thriving. If it was a serious downfall, they may not have much luck.

Though she had to be honest about not knowing too much of pack politics. At least, the two were both mercenaries, and could fend off any aggressive pack wolves.
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
That's a good idea," Osiris acknowledged. He didn't know very much about the neighboring packs, and it would be good to learn more about them. "Besides Neverwinter, do you know of any other packs?" He knew of one, but Easthollow was far away.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
"Past the mountain is Easthollow, but besides them, I do not know." Desdemona only knew of Easthollow due to their Alpha, Valette, who momentarily stepped to the maplewoods to retrieve her mothers bones. During her time there she only met the two groups, Moonspear, and Easthollow. 

"There is Neverwinter too, that is the closest, the rest perhaps on the way. If there is any." If there was more groups, a good chance that they would discover them along the way. She wouldn't be surprised if there was more, especially in the mountains.
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Osiris showed unmistakable interest when Desdemona mentioned Easthollow, but he wouldn't allow the thought of Leta to distract him now; he had already lost sleep over the possibility of seeing her. "We should go there, too," he suggested. "I know that my aunt Alya stayed there for a while. It might be good to check in with them—I think we are allies with them." Osiris didn't know the terms of their relationship, but he knew that they were on good terms. 

He then glanced in the direction of Neverwinter, squinting through the drizzle. "As much as I don't want to, I guess it would be logical to start at Neverwinter, wouldn't it?" he asked.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
"I believe we are neutral with most packs, minus a few allies." Desdemona said, but only assumed. She hadn't seen any pack as an enemy so far, and most sought to align themselves with the power of the mountain. They were long-standing, reigning on the Moonspear for quite some time, and their family extended far and wide. It wouldn't be wise to make an enemy of them.

"Then let us head off," she said, pointing toward the looming forest afar. It wasn't an extremely heinous trip, and at most they would arrive at nightfall.
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Osiris nodded in agreement, feeling that Desdemona's description was accurate enough. Moonspear had survived for generations, and although they didn't need allies, Osiris understood their value. 

When prompted to go, Osiris nudged his co-guard's shoulder. "Might as well," he quipped; frankly, he just wanted to get this leg of their adventure out of the way. Osiris set off in a light trot, setting the pace for their short jaunt.