Sun Mote Copse “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” —Winnie the Pooh
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,952 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her smile broadened at Niamh's praise. Meerkat watched as the adult proceeded to tear the dead, skinned rabbit into pieces. When she moved to deliver one to Prim (along with a kiss to his head), the older pup turned to watch over her shoulder. Soon, Neema returned and offered a portion to her before settling down with her own.

Meerkat glanced down at the morsel, then over at Prim. -"I'm gonna go sit with him while we eat,"- she decided, snatching up her share and trotting over to the smaller pup. She plopped down beside him as they snacked, Meerkat offering half her meat to him to cheer him up some more and because she wasn't particularly hungry.

When it seemed he was ready for a nap after he finished eating, Meerkat gave him a nudge and trotted back to rejoin Niamh. -"Do you have another..."- She paused, searching for a word. It took a moment but finally the proverbial light bulb went on over her head. -"Task? For me?"-
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” —Winnie the Pooh - by Meerkat - July 14, 2020, 07:43 PM