Sun Mote Copse “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” —Winnie the Pooh
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,952 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Niamh didn't scold her outright, though there was a faint look of displeasure on her face. Meerkat felt a flush of heat under her already warm fur over misreading the situation so badly. Normally, she might've deflected with some good-natured, upbeat retort. But with Towhee already displeased with her, she was hard-pressed to test the other adults in her life. Her expression shifted to something more neutral (although still slightly smiling, she couldn't help herself) and her tail drooped.

-"I'm not a fighter. I don't have those kinds of moves,"- she said, her tone not quite meek but soft so her Neema knew she wasn't trying to be cheeky right now. It was simply the truth. Meerkat paused, tongue swiring thoughtfully over her teeth. -"Do I have to fight?"- she asked, an honest question. She was a lover, not a fighter, but if her Neema insisted, she would do her best.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” —Winnie the Pooh - by Meerkat - July 21, 2020, 07:06 PM