Shadewood The way these things work out,
Joining 
@Raleska, @Rosalyn, @Erzulie, @Annigan

Grímnismál felt forcibly taken, as well the forcing upon her having to sit in silence, as Naimh and Raleska reminisced. She was perfectly fine leaving the scene, but it seemed the other wolf had plans for her. It truly felt awkward, and couldn't even speak up for herself, as the reaper felt the intimdating woman would drag her with a brute force. The other deeply reminded her of her mother, the witch of the isle, and she would rather not deal with another copy.

A bit unwilling so, the bloodied-eyed wolf was following in silence, a bit worried about what would happen. She only just lost her home- would she lose a life as well?
normal - nordic
[Image: daz83kx-e8d904eb-2637-4961-a0e9-0eeb228f...FVV6Qy-Ig8]
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
gonna assume solaire is w them too, lmk if not cool JK

when the harlot arrived, it was with a grim eye that she tossed about for her year's daughter. the golden solaire, seeking the long expanses of the shaded woodland. chacal too, roamed also; the beloved collection of children both from her body and without charmed and pleased erzulie.
until they strayed too far.
cinnamon hackles threatened to rise; she glanced between the unknown face and that of raleska. the other was young, pretty, hanging with the scent of blood, and something else erzulie would prefer not to recognize.
this, however, paled alongside her desire to find solaire.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
skip me going forward <3

Raleska pulled up at a grim march, howling for their matriarch. When Erzulie arrived, equally grim in appearance (though her fur was radiant as always, a stark contrast against the cheerless grey and sodden browns of the world), Raleska dipped her muzzle and wasted no time or words.

"This is Grimnismal -- she was with Solaire." Raleska had tracked the leader's daughter that far before they had split off. Raleska stepped back then, giving the floor to the pied wolf and her gilden-furred leader.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
"Hello miss," she politely greeted in a calm voice, but perhaps not perfect, as she felt her tone was lowering to a more quiet and compliant tone. Ruby eyes firstly darted around before facing the golden woman, like a witch from the sunset. There was crumbled and dried holly that sat at her paws, she could feel her claw gently dig into them.

"I met Solaire by the sands at the coast," Grímnismál repeated to similarity to what she told Raleska, "she told me to follow her and we got seperated by the fog."

Did anyone else feel like crying? She did. The reaper felt like she did something wrong despite being innocent in the situation, only accidently being caught up in the fog and losing another alongst the way.
normal - nordic
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
odd plants at the clawed feet of the pretty girl. young despite the way she carried herself, the maturity of her tones. the mention of her daughter brought a narrowing to erzulie's eyes, followed by a barely perceptible relaxation at the name of raleska. so she had known rusalkans, and been sent here.
"you be heah now," the harlot told the stranger, shifting forward to exchange her scent with the other. "an' if raleska meant for you to be wid us, you have a place."
she trusted the perception of the sea-daughter for any joiner, and assumed that her year-child would be with the girl. for now, the harlot stepped aside, inviting the woman forward. "what be your name? mine is erzulie."
"Grímnismál miss, I was born at Cerulean Keep, an isle far from here." It seemed everywhere was plagued with some kind of madness, as even the storms chased the reaper all the way to here. She saw the thunder and lightning, the torrent of rain from distances away. Even the fog, which trapped her so, was all but misfortune. She felt like her life, was just a bad omen.

"My home was destroyed by the weather.. I don't have anywhere to go, anymore." It was said truthfully, with a bit of tears to hold back from. Her claws clenched the holly tightly, like a cross to a priest. Whatever was left of it, was now gone.

"I'm a healer.. I'm still learning, but I know a lot of herbs." A rather desperate act to show herself off, to prove useful toward the Rusalkian's.
normal - nordic
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
somehow i missed ur post lauren DERP

the poor girl, to repeat her name a second time after raleska had said it. perhaps she was growing old. erzulie cast a vageuly apologetic glance at the two of them, though her attention was for this grímnismál. had she heard the name before? the woman was unsure, but it mattered not.
"i am sorry to hear it," the she-wolf murmured in genuine feeling. the rain had swept so much away; the pretty girl's grief was evident. but for rusalka she would serve now. "heah we be relyin' on trust an' knowing one anot'er very well." and to the skill grímnismál had brought, an appreciative nod came. "i be dat as well. we can learn between us." she moved, thinking of what the child had lost and what rusalka might give.
The golden woman, whome similarity to Naimh but seemed more.. Unearth-like, an immortal bounded to flesh and bones of the sunset of the sea. She carried a perculiar accent that Grímnismál did not know of, as she was secluded within an isle, much of the outside world was unknown to her. Few times did the packmates carry unusual accents, but she never knew where they came from.

"Thank you miss." The reaper was trying to be as polite as possible, especially since she was formally accepted as so. There was a nervous glance to @Raleska, but then turned her head downwards.
normal - nordic
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
can prob fade here <3

nothing more to be said about it, she supposed. erzulie turned a fond glance toward grímnismál, then raleska. "i be off, den. ask for me if i be needed." but in the presence of the sea-daughter, she did not expect that there would be anything compelled of her.
a brush of affection to each, and then erzulie was off, padding along the borderline with eyes attuned forward and always the beckoning of the sea in her spice-hued ears.

576 Posts
Ooc —
Bye, Erzulie. Raleska murmured, giving a soft wave of her tail. 

She then turned to Grimnismal, having overheard new information about the she-wolf. You mentioned herbs — maybe you can show me what to do with this old cache I found in the moss woods. Raleska began to pad forward and then stopped, casting a halfsmile back to Grimnismal. And I can tell you about the Grimnismal I knew, which was the pack I was born into. Fate is funny, isn’t it?
at times unbearably so.
The reaper nodded off to the golden alpha (or so she presumes), and looked back to Raleska. She seemed more eased up now, causing the girl herself to just ease a little bit. She however was still intimidated by the woman who reminded her of her mother, and followed along, "I do- thank you." 

If there was any use Grímnismál could do, it was surely herbs. The more she knew about them within this land, the better it was. However she nearly paused when mentioned that her own name.. Was once a pack's history. Perhaps it was why the woman was so thrown-off by her, she nearly thought it was due to appearence of perhaps Grim' had pup-napped, but it was due to her name

"You can call me Grim," the reaper softly threw out, as she followed Raleska to know more about the history. Perhaps with a nickname, it would be easier to get along with.
normal - nordic
576 Posts
Ooc —
so i suck and didnt realize it was my turn oops

Raleska continued on, one ear affixed on Grimnismal as she awaited the woman's tread alongside her. Once they were walking in tandem Raleska kept her strides slow, remarking here and there on important landmarks, and in turn, sharing what little she trusted with the newly appointed recruit.

She'd tell Grimnismal about her home -- her real home in Ankyra Sound -- and how the once-Grimnismal had been shattered by the fury of a bear who took up residence in the Sound. She eased over sensitive topics such as the death of her mother or dispersal of her brothers, but she did allow Grimnismal a chance for questions before she took the woman to the rendezvous and let her become acquainted with the rest of the pack.
at times unbearably so.
u good, warp at my post?

Slowly did she begin to understand the more brash nature of Raleska, and perhaps the wariness of her name. Once a pack, but greeted in the form of a wolf. Though she was still a bit intimdated by the wolf that reminded her greatly of her mother, but nontheless a start of perhaps a meeting.

Grímnismál didn't dare ask more, finding the past may be too personal to do. There was also nothing that came to mind- or even dared to speak of.
normal - nordic