Firefly Glen I've heard since I was younger that oil and water don't mix
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Another, younger wolf joined the first, Meerkat assuming incorrectly that they were together. If she'd thought the adult's eyes were striking, she was nearly mesmerized by the pup's. They were two different colors! Her lips parted and she stared for a beat before catching herself.

"Firefly Glen!" she repeated when asked, just as bubbly as the first time. Before she could add anything else, Osiris arrived, prompting Meerkat to press her lips together and lower her head in her Alpha's presence. She did peek up just in time to catch his grin, which she returned, her tail sweeping to thunk dully against his thigh.

The older of the two strangers had a lot to say on the matter of the glen. Meerkat's eyes danced as she listened to her speak, all the while sneaking glances at her younger cohort. She had yet to realize they weren't actually together, that the grown she-wolf spoke only on her own behalf.

"You mean Moonspear," Meerkat supplied helpfully, gesturing at the neighboring peak. "We came from there originally. We're branching out into a second pack here. Osiris is the leader!" It was kind of thrilling to get to introduce him, her face turning sideways toward him as she did.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've heard since I was younger that oil and water don't mix - by Meerkat - October 26, 2020, 01:09 PM