Redhawk Caldera Run for your money
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
He welcomed her warmly, of course. As Meerkat followed her father across the newly minted borders, she idly wondered how they were meant to work between sister packs. It seemed Moonspear and Firefly Glen welcomed members of each pack to wander freely between their respective territories. But then, they shared a border, plus a bloodline. On that note, perhaps she needn't knock at the proverbial door when she visited the caldera, although she'd always done as much at the copse too. Maybe she should just ask at some point.

For now, Phox distracted her with talk of beavers. "Whoa, you guys have your very own beaver dam?" she asked before tacking on, "Are beavers the sleek ones that look like weasels or the ones with buck teeth and flat tails? I always get them mixed up with otters." She shook her head and laughed, glad for any clarification he could provide on the matter.

When he asked about Firefly Glen, Meerkat happily reported, "We're official! We howled just the other night, during the full moon. It actually woke me up out of a dead sleep. But it was such a neat experience, listening to everyone howl together like that—both packs. Did you guys hear it?" she couldn't help but wonder, since they'd presumably been here or at least in the area at the time.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Run for your money - by Phox - November 01, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Meerkat - November 01, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Phox - November 01, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Meerkat - November 01, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Phox - November 01, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Meerkat - November 01, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Phox - November 01, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Meerkat - November 01, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Phox - November 01, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Meerkat - November 01, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: Run for your money - by Phox - November 02, 2020, 12:37 PM