Wheeling Gull Isle get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Luli seemed a little shy, which earned an indulgent smile from Meerkat. "Hiya, Luli," she said warmly after Bronco had spoken, a model of diplomacy himself. Her attention then shifted back to the sister she knew and Meerkat found herself echoing the girlish giggle as she replied, "Yes, I'd love to! I'm so happy to be here."

On the way here, Bronco had mentioned he might hang back and give her some time to catch up with her friend. But especially with Lilu joining them, perhaps he might want to come along after all? Meerkat would be happy either way. She glanced at her brother, jerking her head toward the two pale islanders even as she arched a brow inquisitively. You comin'?

While he decided, Meerkat caught Nǚwū's eye, then glanced between her and the sweet Lilu as she asked, "Looks like the island made it through the rains okay then? I'm glad!"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots - by Meerkat - November 11, 2020, 03:06 PM