Firefly Glen i was raised by the wolves, ate 'til they full
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She still hadn't resumed her search for Kaertok and Rusalka, or her sister, for that matter. She had yet to track down Atlas and talk to him about his new leadership role and whether they were still on for their date. At least it hadn't snowed yet. Meerkat cast her eyes upward toward the skies, currently gray and slightly drizzly. It wasn't exactly great weather for an expedition, though she itched to get out there and find her father...

The sound of Osiris's voice made her jump, since his howl began with her name. Only as the Alpha's howl echoed in her one working ear did Meerkat realize today was the day. Her eyes flew wide. When he announced her new rank, she sucked in a breath so rapidly that she began to choke in surprise.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was raised by the wolves, ate 'til they full - by Meerkat - November 30, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: i was raised by the wolves, ate 'til they full - by Vega - December 01, 2020, 09:33 AM