Redsand Canyon Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,973 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Fen went with the first option: getting the hell out of dodge, with a little assistance from her younger sister. "Okay—" Meerkat began, only to be surprised into silence by the bird's departure. She would have to ask about it later, though right now, there were much more pressing matters.

"Can you follow the sound of my voice? Or would you rather I walk beside you?" she asked once the blackbird was out of sight. She would do whatever Fennec needed, hopefully without hurting her.

Once given further instructions, Meerkat began what would likely be a slow trek along the footpath that wound up and out of the canyon. She didn't mind the pace though. Every bit of her attention remained fixed upon Fennec, ready to nudge if she needed it.

Eventually, Meerkat realized she could spare at least some attention for conversation. "Bronco's going to be so damn happy to see you, you know."
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay - by Fennec - December 02, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay - by Meerkat - December 02, 2020, 10:04 PM