Redhawk Caldera Hooooo, giiiirl
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Alyx told her to leave, then turned away from her. Meerkat twitched in her sister's direction, then went still again. Although they weren't particularly close, they were still sisters, and Alyx's accusations stung bitterly. Meerkat wanted to clear the air, though she was at such a loss. She bit her lower lip, deciding to simply oblige Alyx's wishes rather than try to talk through it any further. Maybe she could come back later, when they were both in better mindsets, and do her best to make amends.

For now, she said only, "I'll leave first thing in the morning." As she spoke, her eyes flicked over toward the sleeping Bronco. She wouldn't go without telling him goodbye, no matter what other barbs Alyx might throw at her. At the moment, Meerkat resisted the impulse to go to him. Instead, she retreated back outside, hesitating a moment in the lair's mouth before disappearing into the cold, snowy wind.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Hooooo, giiiirl - by Alyx - January 09, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Meerkat - January 10, 2021, 09:55 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Alyx - January 27, 2021, 12:52 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Meerkat - January 27, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Alyx - February 05, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Meerkat - February 05, 2021, 08:27 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Alyx - February 05, 2021, 09:06 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Meerkat - February 05, 2021, 09:16 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Alyx - February 06, 2021, 04:41 PM
RE: Hooooo, giiiirl - by Meerkat - February 06, 2021, 06:49 PM