Redhawk Caldera (M) Turn on your record player and run into a world of beautiful collaboration.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She twitched, eyelids fluttering as Meerkat woke to the sound of voices. She raised her head and blinked the sleep from her eyes as she tried to get her bearings. It took her a moment to remember where she was: Redhawk Caldera, specifically the Hobbit Hole. She had been staying with Phox at his den but he'd gone to search for Niamh the other day. And now Towhee was in labor.

Once her brain booted all the way, she remembered what had roused her. She plucked herself off the ground and slipped hastily toward the doorway, where she found Towhee and Reyes. Meerkat gave him a brief look before moving nearer to her mother. She didn't totally trust Reyes, though she did want to trust the Sovereign's judgment.

"How are you feeling?" Meerkat asked, glancing behind them toward the Hobbit Hole's entrance. Were Fen and Rue in there too? She hadn't thought to look for them before stepping out of the cozy, dark interior. Her attention returned to Towhee's face, then drifted to her belly. She couldn't see the contraction, though she definitely caught the way her mother shuddered when it came.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Turn on your record player and run into a world of beautiful collaboration. - by Meerkat - March 23, 2021, 10:37 AM