Dev Notes
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Hey all!

I'm adding this thread so that I can keep an up to date account of what priorities are as far as Wolf dev work!  I'll try to keep this relatively up to date, at least with the bigger things that are in motion. 

Current Priorities:

1. Wolf Template Re-write: This is the result of the mybb upgrade introducing a LOT of bugs into the board.  Because our theme uses custom templates, the templates did not update along with the board.  So I am having to go through and essentially re-style the board using the updated base templates. 
    Completed!
  2. Hosting Relocation & Migration: We'll be relocating away from Dreamhost and to a new kubernetes-hosted solution!  This will allow me to set up continuous integration (which will make updates WAY easier on our side) and give us more freedom when it comes to the tools we use, resource allocation, error monitoring, etc!
    Currently in-progress, nearing completion.
  3. Plugin Clean-up: I intend to clean up the plugins that run the site and fix/improve a lot of the more annoying aspects.  I hope to give PMs more capability to adjust their own packs, automate common maintenance asks, and more!
    Barely started.