Redhawk Caldera Goonies never say die!
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Skipping Towhee with (my own) permission!

The twins were less than impressed with his feat, particularly Sphyrapicus. You just jelly cuz you h’ain’t got no wiener! he crowed at her, though this allegation became lost in the sound of not only her howl, but a loud bray of laughter.

Caracal’s stream slowed down to a dribble, though he hardly noticed as he leaped to his feet and pointed his reddish snout at the stranger. Stranger danger! he declared right before the white wolf threw back his head and howled. The young boy’s eyes widened comically.

Yer louder than mum! he exclaimed, impressed. But he hadn’t forgotten that this was a stranger, possibly a threat. Caracal fancied himself some kind of guardian as he scrambled toward the unfamiliar wolf, trying to put himself between the stranger and his sisters.

But Sapsucker, alias Tierra, was right there beside him, gazing up at the white wolf with stars in her eyes. Trying to squeeze in between them still, Caracal insisted, Hey! State your bame and nusiness. In his distraction, he bungled his words, though he’d at least gotten the phrase right, per what Towhee had taught him so far about guardianship.

Author: Kat
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Goonies never say die! - by Towhee - June 06, 2021, 08:07 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Caracal - June 06, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Sphyra - June 08, 2021, 05:47 AM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Āzon - June 08, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Tierra - June 09, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Caracal - June 11, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Sphyra - June 23, 2021, 02:22 AM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Caracal - July 26, 2021, 09:22 AM