Redhawk Caldera you can only live forward.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,966 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
As she watched, the stranger seemed to be scoping out the various crevices at the foot of the slope. Meerkat blinked, wondering if there was any possibility Towhee might be inside one of the caldera's many hidden caves. Maybe she had gotten lost in one of them. She swallowed, then shook her head and let out a breath. Her mother had been born here, had grown up here, she wouldn't just lose her way in the caves.

While she stood there, contemplating this, the stranger took notice of her. Despite her partly frantic mindset, Meerkat managed to returned the wave of her tail. She even forced a smile onto her lips, though it didn't reach her eyes as she padded closer. She wondered if this woman knew about Towhee's disappearance. Was that why she was poking around here? Somehow, the yearling doubted it.

"Hi. I'm Meerkat," she introduced when they were mere feet apart, "one of Towhee's kids." The question was on the tip of her tongue but she pressed it against the roof of her mouth, waiting to see what the she-wolf would have to say.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
you can only live forward. - by Eshe - June 18, 2021, 04:25 PM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Meerkat - July 02, 2021, 10:24 AM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Eshe - July 12, 2021, 07:59 AM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Meerkat - July 12, 2021, 11:04 AM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Eshe - July 22, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Meerkat - July 22, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Eshe - July 30, 2021, 08:24 AM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Meerkat - July 30, 2021, 12:36 PM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Eshe - August 01, 2021, 07:46 AM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Meerkat - August 01, 2021, 07:42 PM