Whitefish River Feel it still
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She wracked her brain for something uplifting to say to her dad while they looked. A thought hit her upside the head. She should tell him all about Caracal and the twins! Probably not Marten, not in these circumstances. But there was Killdeer too! Mixed as her own feelings were toward her nephew, surely Phox would enjoy hearing about his grandson.

She opened her mouth right when a boyish voice called, “Dad?” And then, from closer, “HI!” And suddenly a young boy stood before them, looking very much the Redhawk.

Phox moved in to assess the pup—his son—and Meerkat closed ranks too. There was no Maegi or Mou here to interfere, so after a momentary hesitation, she nudged his cheek.

Hi, Peregrine. I’m Meerkat, she introduced with a few jovial waves of her tail. There was still Prevost to find, yet she was so, so happy to see him. It’s so good to finally meet you.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Feel it still - by Phox - June 25, 2021, 07:59 AM
RE: Feel it still - by Meerkat - June 25, 2021, 09:02 AM
RE: Feel it still - by Peregrine - June 25, 2021, 03:22 PM
RE: Feel it still - by Phox - June 25, 2021, 03:34 PM
RE: Feel it still - by Meerkat - June 25, 2021, 07:31 PM
RE: Feel it still - by Buzzard - July 03, 2021, 11:49 AM