Redhawk Caldera kenton talks dead hikers
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
You've probably already seen this but I wanted to link it, just in case. :)

"Okay," Caracal replied, "well, just tell me if you need a break or anything." He gently shoved at Killdeer's shoulder.

At his young pal's eager insistence, he let out a laugh and romped ahead. He maintained a leisurely pace as he led Killdeer to the place where he'd been born and grown up. He associated it strongly with his mother. He could smell her scent as they approached and peeped at Killdeer, wondering if he noticed.

"This is it," Caracal announced when they reached the foot of the slope in which the Hobbit Hole was embedded, for a lack of a better term. "Last one to the top of the hill is a rusty, infected butthole!" he crowed in the very next breath.

He darted upward, though secretly he plotted to slow down and let Killdeer overtake him. It would also let him fall back and make sure the tyke could make the climb. The slope was somewhat steep and from down here, the dogwood on top of Hobbit Hill (directly over the Hobbit Hole itself) looked dauntingly far away.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
kenton talks dead hikers - by Caracal - August 22, 2021, 09:40 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Killdeer - August 23, 2021, 04:22 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Caracal - August 23, 2021, 06:57 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Killdeer - August 23, 2021, 08:23 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Caracal - August 23, 2021, 09:33 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Killdeer - August 26, 2021, 10:46 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Caracal - August 27, 2021, 10:06 AM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Killdeer - August 28, 2021, 11:49 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Caracal - August 29, 2021, 09:11 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Killdeer - October 03, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Caracal - October 03, 2021, 08:27 PM