Redhawk Caldera My darling, being tested only makes you stronger
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Caracal obeyed his auntie's summons, although he was in no particular mood to socialize with the pack. He knew it was important that he respect the Sovereign's commands, plus he was curious about what she would have to say. He took a seat toward the rear of the gathering, expression a little on the glum side, but nevertheless attentive.

His stomach clenched when Rue announced his mom's diagnosis, clinging to the words, "She will return home shortly." But then she moved onto another topic entirely, catching the boy by surprise. He didn't react visibly to the newly granted freedom. He loved his dad and would've enjoyed spending more time with him, though at this point, it felt like a betrayal to his mom. Caracal wasn't sure he would take advantage of this new liberty, though he hoped the twins might.

He tried to shoot Auntie Woo a smile, although it couldn't even be called halfhearted. His face fell slack again when she switched gears once more, mentioning a war. There was that pack's absurdly silly name again. His head tilted a little. Caracal didn't understand how it involved the Redhawks and waited for Rue to explain that part, though she didn't elaborate.

Per her closing statement, he could ask outright. Caracal maintained his silence, however, and soon prepared to slink away somewhere private to continue brooding.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
My darling, being tested only makes you stronger - by Ruenna - September 16, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: My darling, being tested only makes you stronger - by Caracal - September 19, 2021, 07:30 PM