Duskfire Glacier chaos machine productions
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
If Lane did pick up on her words, she didn't press. Meerkat bit at her lip, wondering if she should share Towhee's theory with Lane. If her mom was right, this situation could get way more complicated very quickly... or it could simplify everything. There was no telling what might happen. And according to her mom, there wasn't much she could really do about it, in any case.

When the Alpha female suddenly switched gears by reminding Meerkat there were other guys out there, the yearling drew in a sharp breath. It then left her in a whoosh of startled laughter at Lane's quip. She bobbed her head, feeling slightly less crazy now. Hearing Lane say that was validating.

But it was also tragic. And that was the running theme lately, wasn't it? Despite how much she both did and did not want to hash out this subject further with Lane, Meerkat suddenly thought about her mention of moving a moment ago. When it rains, it pours, I guess, she thought with a touch of bitterness.

"I can't believe we have to move. Are you guys absolutely sure there's no other option? Do you think..." Meerkat trailed off as she pondered how everyone else was going to take the news, once she stopped hogging Lane's attention and gave the leader an opportunity to inform the pack.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 20, 2021, 09:24 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Lane - December 20, 2021, 10:30 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 20, 2021, 11:04 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Lane - December 20, 2021, 11:48 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 21, 2021, 12:09 AM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Lane - December 21, 2021, 10:24 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 21, 2021, 10:49 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Lane - December 21, 2021, 11:25 PM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 22, 2021, 12:40 AM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Lane - December 23, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: chaos machine productions - by Meerkat - December 23, 2021, 01:57 PM