Dragoncrest Cliffs summer grasses:
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,974 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Sobo’s last few words earned a look of slight consternation from Meerkat. It only occurred to her now that men’s lack of esteem here in Sapphique might compound the issues chafing between Sobo, his da and the Redhawk. She would’ve loved to get to the root of it, though she didn’t dare attempt.

In fact, she felt a little bit like she should pardon herself and return home, lest she risk somehow fumbling this tentative truce of sorts between them. As truly curious as she was about the lwa, she would let it rest here and maybe ask him about it another time, when she’d had more time to feel out this new dynamic.

Erzulie and Damballah, Meerkat repeated, lips twitching in a faint smile as she caught Sobo’s eye. Thank you for the lesson… and the gift. I’m going to take it home now, if that’s okay. She could ask him to accompany her, yet that would likely just be very awkward for them both. She hoped he would simply be on his way, leaving her to gently grasp the driftwood and carefully shuffle home to place it in the Sveijarn-Corten burrow.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
summer grasses: - by Sobo - March 24, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - March 24, 2022, 03:30 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - March 29, 2022, 10:54 AM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - March 29, 2022, 01:05 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - April 08, 2022, 03:43 AM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - April 08, 2022, 11:38 AM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - April 08, 2022, 05:36 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - April 08, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - April 18, 2022, 01:34 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - April 18, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - April 23, 2022, 02:58 PM