Dragoncrest Cliffs got a soul so big, we were giants at the start of it
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Mercy’s and Ray’s players gave me permission to skip them. 

While Njord mused over names, Meerkat gently lifted the fussiest of the three, nestling him cozily between her outstretched forelegs. She began to clean him, ears pricked toward her mate’s timbre, following along as he picked a name for each. She smiled into her ministrations, approving of her husband’s choices. As soon as she was finished cleaning their younger boy—little Swordfish—and placed him back beside his brother and sister, Meerkat leaned up to kiss Njord’s chin.

Stingray, Swordfish and Vixen, she murmured, eyes drifting from one child to the next before abruptly flicking outside as visitors came and went, dropping off gifts but otherwise leaving the family to their quiet moment. Welcome to Sapphique, Meerkat finished, motioning for Njord to gather the offerings dropped on their doorstep.

Meerkat felt fiercely protective of their little brood, though more than anything, she wanted to share them with the world. She hoped their extended family here knew they were welcome to visit whenever they liked. In the meantime, the new mother curled more tightly around the newborns, speaking to them in a low voice even though they couldn’t hear, glad to have them to herself and Njord for just a little while longer.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread