Nimbus Summit knock me off my feet
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
I think they may have met briefly in passing, haha, which I also forgot. In any case, your post works just fine! :)

The young man that approached wore a scar on his face that immediately drew Caracal’s attention. He winced a little—that must’ve hurt—but there was an admiring quality to his gaze too. His gaze traveled further, taking in his fellow yearling’s marbled pelt and rangy stride, before moving back to his face and catching on bright, icy eyes.

Hi, he said, noting Vet’s amiable demeanor and matching it pace for pace. Yep, that’s me! It’s Veteran, right? Caracal appreciated the relative simplicity of that name, though he wondered if he could get away with calling him Vet. Thanks for coming. Heda mentioned you, said you were really cool, actually, so I had to meet you, he quipped companionably.

Heda had mentioned he was Lane’s son, then Veteran himself had just brought it up. It made Caracal wonder if he’d followed in his mother’s footsteps. But Heda hadn’t mentioned that, so Caracal found himself saying, She also said you’re a hunter. Was wondering if may you’d like to hunt together today, if you’re not busy?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
knock me off my feet - by Caracal - May 18, 2022, 10:14 AM
RE: knock me off my feet - by Veteran - May 23, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: knock me off my feet - by Caracal - May 23, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: knock me off my feet - by Veteran - May 31, 2022, 09:32 AM
RE: knock me off my feet - by Caracal - May 31, 2022, 10:10 AM
RE: knock me off my feet - by Veteran - June 14, 2022, 11:27 AM