Dragoncrest Cliffs earth laughs in flowers
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Before any of her own youngsters could answer her, a voice cried out, “Meemee!” Meerkat mouthed that nickname with amusement, turning and smiling welcomingly at Quennell. It reminded her of Veteran’s nickname for her (“Coach Meekah”) and her heart panged as she wondered how her former favorite was doing these days. He would be totally grown up now…

She brought her attention back to a focus, motioning for the leaders’ son to join them under the shelter of the trees fringing the marsh. He was only a month older than her trio, though he was taller and ganglier. Probably he was right in the middle of a rapid growth spurt.

Hey, Q, she rejoined, coming right back at him with a nickname and a cheeky smile. I was just asking these guys what they wanna be when they grow up, Meerkat said, raising her eyebrows in invitation.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
earth laughs in flowers - by Meerkat - July 06, 2022, 02:23 PM
RE: earth laughs in flowers - by Quennell - July 08, 2022, 11:09 AM
RE: earth laughs in flowers - by Meerkat - July 09, 2022, 03:50 PM
RE: earth laughs in flowers - by Quennell - July 10, 2022, 10:08 PM
RE: earth laughs in flowers - by Meerkat - July 10, 2022, 10:19 PM
RE: earth laughs in flowers - by Quennell - July 13, 2022, 04:36 PM
RE: earth laughs in flowers - by Meerkat - July 13, 2022, 06:14 PM
RE: earth laughs in flowers - by Quennell - July 17, 2022, 02:47 PM
RE: earth laughs in flowers - by Meerkat - July 18, 2022, 12:37 PM
RE: earth laughs in flowers - by Quennell - August 12, 2022, 12:33 AM
RE: earth laughs in flowers - by Meerkat - August 12, 2022, 08:46 AM