Dragoncrest Cliffs eyes on your vibes
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
He settled down beside her, nibbling at the food she’d brought, and that simple sight made her sore heart feel a bit lighter. Between bites, he asked her some questions about the idea she’d pitched. Meerkat held her breath, wondering if perhaps Fish would object to such a long trek. But he said it might be fun, if his brother and sister came along.

I hope they’re up for it too. I think getting away to do something fun and spend some time with our relatives will be good for all of us, Meerkat said, so happy about her son’s optimistic response that her smile reached her eyes. I can’t wait to see what you think of your Grandma Towhee. There’s a lot of other family living down in Mereo too.

She nudged the top of his head when he gave her a look. Meerkat smiled, hummed under her breath and bent to gnaw off a chunk of meat. She chewed and swallowed it, then settled down on her belly beside Swordfish. There was still a lot left, though neither one of them seemed interested, which was well and good; they could offer the rest to Ray and Mercy when they showed up.

I’ll ask them as soon as I see them next, she murmured, wondering if they would react as favorably as Fish. In the meantime, I can’t say I mind hanging out with you one-on-one for a bit. Is there anything you’d like to do? Or we can always just sit here and chat, maybe have a nap, Meerkat finished, the corners of her mouth pulling upward.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - August 26, 2022, 01:33 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - August 27, 2022, 04:35 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - August 29, 2022, 08:35 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - September 06, 2022, 10:12 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - September 07, 2022, 09:11 AM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - September 20, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - September 21, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - September 22, 2022, 07:42 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - September 22, 2022, 08:02 PM