Dragoncrest Cliffs Underwater
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat finally turned slightly to acknowledge Chacal and her little boy, offering them a brief, grateful smile. As they retreated, her attention fixed once more on Njord. The Tanzanite hadn’t asked for an explanation before welcoming him home, nor would Meerkat. There was time for the full report later.

You need rest. Come on, Meerkat coaxed gently, staying close enough that some part of them always touched as they walked. After we get you settled in, I’ll call for the kids.

She couldn’t help but rue Mercy’s timing. She may not hear her mother’s call, depending on how far she’d ventured today. The boys should be somewhere around here though. They were free to roam Sapphique nowadays, but anywhere in the territory should be within earshot.

Meerkat did not take them to their original burrow, though a sun-dappled glen nearby. She motioned for Njord to get comfortable, then hastily began gathering dried grass and leaves to fashion a makeshift bed. When she was satisfied, she promptly curled up beside him, gingerly draping herself over her husband like a pale scarf.

There was really only one thing left to say, breathed warmly into the friable fur of his scruff: I love you, Njord. I’m so happy you’re home.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Underwater - by Njord - September 28, 2022, 10:53 AM
RE: Underwater - by Etienne - September 28, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: Underwater - by Meerkat - September 28, 2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Underwater - by Chacal - September 28, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: Underwater - by Etienne - September 28, 2022, 06:00 PM
RE: Underwater - by Njord - September 28, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: Underwater - by Meerkat - September 28, 2022, 06:56 PM
RE: Underwater - by Chacal - September 29, 2022, 10:51 PM
RE: Underwater - by Njord - October 01, 2022, 10:10 AM
RE: Underwater - by Etienne - October 01, 2022, 10:24 AM
RE: Underwater - by Meerkat - October 02, 2022, 10:58 AM