Dragoncrest Cliffs Welcome
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
All Welcome 
Etienne led his sister @Suzu and his newest pack member @Rykor deeper into the territory. There was still a slight unease to him, but his sister was heling to calm it with her ceaseless chatter. It actually was welcoming this time. And Suzu always mindful of his ears.

W'at you want to s'ow 'im first, Suzu?

Then he looked to his sister's warm face and expressive eyes and waited. She could take point, he'd just lead and give his own feedback as they moved.
Trans Male -- He/Him -- Should be misgendered upon first encounter though
39 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
was waiting for Suzu to reply first but its been quite a bit of time and I really need posts with Rykor so I'm gonna go ahead and post

Rykor followed Etienne and Suzu out into the territory. This area was totally new to him, as he would never cross pack borders when he was a loner. He looked expectantly at the pair of kids. Etienne looked at Suzu for her insight on what to show him first. So Rykor turned his gaze on to her as well.
Signature
++++
Trans Male -- He/Him - Should be misgendered upon first encounter for sake of 
realisticality though.
Loner
335 Posts
Ooc — Jess
sorry for the wait! <3

She was in the best mood. Étienne seemed to have come into his usual, friendly self, and Rykor looked so pleasantly surprised with the area they called home. 

”Let’s show ‘im de lands up here, maybe a bit of de meadow, an’ to de pond, an’ den the- you know- to de beach?” She asked excitedly. She did not want to reveal just yet that their parklands actually had a tunnel leading to the beach. That could be a surprise, she thought. 

She smiled widely at Rykor. ”Mmmm, doesn’t de air just smell so good?” she asked, with a deep, happy inhale.
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne's mother had accepted the other male. So now it wasn't his place to give a hard time. No. Now he was to be a good host show him where everything was.

Ears pleasantly swiveled as he listened to his sister's happy chatter. She was so excited. He had to smile.

he looked to Rykor. You be likin' it 'ere. Come along den. De Meadow is dis way.

His tail moved to and fro behind him as he moved with a confident gentliness in his gait. There was something to be said about one showing off your home. It lit a small bout of pride deep in your chest.
39 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Rykor did enjoy the smell of the sea. He had never lived around it before but he realized it was calming, and pleasant. "Yes, I do love the way it smells here." He said. Then he started to follow Etienne as he led the way to the meadow Suzu spoke of.
Signature
++++
realisticality though.
Loner
335 Posts
Ooc — Jess
This was the kind of peace that Suzu wished could persist forever. She moved by her brother's side, but sent a winning smile to Rykor, who seemed to fit in almost immediately. How could he want for another home, when the one he'd found was as beautiful as this- and he'd only seen just the beginnings of it! Like Etienne, she was excited to see how Rykor delighted in the beauties of their home. 

"It is beautiful now, but wait until it be Springtime. In de summer, de flowers all bloom, an' it smells so pretty. Dere be butterflies everywhere!" She said, recalling the migratory monarchs that often stopped to drink from the lake or marsh nearby.
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Suzu came up beside him and he smiled at her, then looked over the male again. He didn't know him, but Suzu seemed to like him a lot. So Eti would try and get along with him.

The masked boy was content to let his sister carry on the conversation. He would mark spots and speak about some things.

It is very pretty den. He agreed.
39 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Rykor nodded. "Spring brings beauty to everything. I do love butterflys. If i ever do have kids I may name one after a butterfly. Because I love them so much." Rykor said, thinking about pups and butterflys at the same time.
Signature
++++
realisticality though.
Loner
335 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She gasped. "You will looooooove it den when de summer comes!" she gushed. The migration of monarchs brought swarms of them to the lake near the Roja den. If Rykor liked butterflies enough to name one of his kids after them, then she felt absolutely certain he would be absolutely mindblown by how many butterflies came to their territory in the summer. 

"Our home is furt'er ahead, near dat line of trees you see at de edge of de meadow. But we'll go dis way, so you can see de pond first." She said, guiding their course along as they made their way through the meadow. "De Roja den is dis way, too. Dat be where our Gran'mot'ers live. Dey used to be de leaders of de pack," She said. "Now, dey are Ruby. Dey know everyt'ing about...Everyt'ing!"
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne chuckled at his sister's gasp. It is very pretty den. You will like it, jes as Suzu say.

He thought of the animals that would come and live upon their shores when spring came. He didn't know much about spring, having been too young, but he could remember summer, even though it was colored in shades of gray.

Pond is pretty. Dere is lot of fis' Roja den is w'ere we 'eal dem too. I like it dere. SMells nice like 'erbs and plants.
39 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Rykor was so pleased with how pretty sapphique territory is. "Your home sounds like such a beautiful place. I am very happy to be a part of it." He said with a smile. "You have such amazing animals, and greenery, and just biomes and land in general." He said.
Signature
++++
realisticality though.