Blacktail Deer Plateau rekhiet
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
Hem Senmut! Toula was delighted that Ash Paw knew of the Hem! he is our priest. he knows much of the Gods; I have learned so much of what I know of Them from him, and though She imagined the scenario in her mind, she laughed gently to think, I have never seen him nervous! she wondered why such a thing would be; Ash Paw, Toula had already determined, was a delight!
the young Toula listened, rapt. she loved to hear of these Bear Gods; it was clear that Ash Paw had much love for Them, herself, by the way that she spoke of them. her respect for the woman grew, in knowing that she followed both!
Osiris was a God, the judge of the dead, and also rebirth; she drew similarities, and considered to herself. but today she had come to hear of Ash Paws Gods, not speak of Her own! how does one pay their respects to Them? she asked, voice reverent. it felt right to offer something to Them, too, while here. 
the Amiirad was pleased to know her observation was correct. and a spiritualist! I hope to become a healer, she admits, and a spiritualist, too. though also an ambassador, so many things! and as Ash Paw, a woman easy to admire, identified each of the plants, Toula even recognized some! but others were new to her.
Is Bergamot a salve, or something to be eaten to help fight off infection? she asked the wise woman, gemstone eyes lingering upon the item.
Messages In This Thread
rekhiet - by Toula - February 02, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 02, 2023, 05:46 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 02, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 05:47 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 09:32 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 09:49 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 10:16 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 11:13 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 11:50 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 12:12 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 03:26 PM