Blacktail Deer Plateau rekhiet
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
this, too, Toula could not imagine! but she felt she did not wish to ever be at the receiving end of the woman's ire regardless. what could Senmut have done, to deserved it? such a strange thought! it must not have been a good day for Ash Paw, Toula deduced, in having heard of her nature.
how could Toula make it so that all of her days were good, and pleasant!
Toula smiled. that does not sound so bad a thing, Toula observes. what of Her own power? ...what would knowing it do to Her? ...no, for Her?
I will leave something for Them. I will ask Them, too, to keep Their eyes upon you... though I do not know if They will listen to me, I believe They must care for you, as Gods do, here Toula grinned. for They worked in such mysterious ways, did They not? all Gods! and what mortals often believed to be a curse upon them was Their blessing—and only later would it be seen as such, if at all!
being divine, she understood it well enough.
but her curiosity for Them did not end there. what is the story of Atka and Sos? she had felt a curiosity for this since the moment she had heard of Their natures. did They have one? or did They just come to be?
as for the herb, Toula drew the herb to her and sniffed over it. so, it helps with internal sickness too? or an antibiotic, ingested to help with infections from wounds only to not grow worse? she clarified, liking to hear Ash Paw explain these things—but also liking to know!
Messages In This Thread
rekhiet - by Toula - February 02, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 02, 2023, 05:46 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 02, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 05:47 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 09:32 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 09:49 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 10:16 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 11:13 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 11:50 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 12:12 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 03:26 PM