Blacktail Deer Plateau and there will be pain in letting it go
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
the Dreadfather seems to know it well. Toula looks to him and then asks, are you alright?
even if it were the truth—Toula imagined it was something else to contend with, to live with! but her thoughts turn to the present. as he moves to pick them up, so too does Toula; she arranges them neatly upon His place of worship. she waist for Ingram to do the same, before she speaks this hymn to Him:
To Osiris who is lord of the dead, I offer my praise.
Osiris, first son of earth and starry sky,
beloved of Isis who is mighty in magic,
father of Horus who wears the double crown,
Osiris who rules in the great Duat, I pray to you.
O best of gods, O best of kings, so long ago
you sat enthroned in the land of light; so long ago
you fell into the blessed Nile, were immersed
and torn into many parts; so long ago
did Isis and Nephthys gather you together again
and return to you your breath. And yet, once dead,
so must you remain in the underworld. Osiris,
bearer of the crook and the flail, well honored
in Abydos and in Busiris, lord of the black land,
I pray to you, I honor you in all ways.
and She falls silent after, feeling then above all Him surround Them.
Messages In This Thread
and there will be pain in letting it go - by Ingram - February 03, 2023, 05:13 AM
RE: and there will be pain in letting it go - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 09:05 AM
RE: and there will be pain in letting it go - by Ingram - February 03, 2023, 09:48 AM
RE: and there will be pain in letting it go - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: and there will be pain in letting it go - by Ingram - February 03, 2023, 10:50 AM
RE: and there will be pain in letting it go - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 11:07 AM
RE: and there will be pain in letting it go - by Ingram - February 03, 2023, 11:50 AM
RE: and there will be pain in letting it go - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 12:02 PM
RE: and there will be pain in letting it go - by Ingram - February 03, 2023, 01:49 PM
RE: and there will be pain in letting it go - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: and there will be pain in letting it go - by Ingram - February 04, 2023, 06:12 AM
RE: and there will be pain in letting it go - by Toula - February 04, 2023, 07:37 PM
RE: and there will be pain in letting it go - by Ingram - February 05, 2023, 06:34 AM