Moonspear I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Mom’s a tough old bird, as the saying goes, Meerkat could only agree. And she’ll probably outlast us all, honestly.

Bridget oozed charisma, Meerkat thought, and did not expect merely thinking the word “ooze” might trigger her biliousness. She had to actually clamp her mouth shut, suddenly afraid she might vomit all over Bridget’s toes. Luckily, she was able to push through this bout like all the others.

In case the medic noticed her sudden greenness, Meerkat said, Sorry, I’ve bene dealing with a lot of nausea lately. At first, I thought I only ate something bad, especially when vomiting brought instant relief. But it came back. I’ve thrown up a couple times and it always helps, though only for a little while. Then it’s back. And it’s like I swallowed scalding hot water; it sort of burns deep down in my throat…
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out - by Meerkat - February 20, 2023, 02:52 PM