Redtail Rise my oh my
Redtail Rise
Caru*
310 Posts
Ooc — ???
All Welcome 
forward dating this to the 11th, since I'll be absent around that time! New Snow is in heat! attn @Augur tho hehe

The burn had returned. There was an awareness of who had snuffed it out last time; New Snow sought him with a newfound need this early hour, lantern gaze full of the warmth she felt within and all over.

She thought she found his trail, and followed after it with long strides that would, she hoped, close whatever distance left between them sooner rather than later. Her tongue lolled as she paused to sniff at the snow, adjusting her path to move and follow the trails he had left.
Pledged
Dragonspine
862 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Masquerade made her way to New Snow’s den site, the tips of her fangs digging into the breast of the dead duck swinging from her mouth. Her tail made a happy curve over her backside until she approached the lair. Unsure whether her pack mate was there, Masque nevertheless adapted a submissive crouch.

New Snow wasn’t present, so the Toweard buried the kill in a shallow grave beside the den’s mouth and then turned. She sniffed at the air, catching the woman’s scent. Masque’s eyes widened a little as she realized how it had changed. She thought of her recent conversations with her mother and New Snow herself and knew what it meant.

She decided to track the pale she-wolf, though as soon as she caught sight of her, Masquerade fell back. She could see the deliberate nature of the woman’s step and guessed that she sought her partner. Masque knew the Bitan hardly required a chaperone, yet she decided to shadow her at least until New Snow located Augur.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Redtail Rise
Ulfhedinn*
647 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Deerstalker
Tracker
Guardian
augur felt the pull in the air, setting the roots of his fur to fire.

normally a gentle mountain of a wolf, his step was possessive, plume flagging high as he turned to see his woman.

a rumble thrummed in the air. he nosed into her ruff, against her cheeks, her shoulders.

he licked her mouth.

i am yours and you are mine

the younger wolf went unnoticed for now. because there were no male scents close augur did not respond, his attention wholly focused on courting new snow.
Redtail Rise
Caru*
310 Posts
Ooc — ???
New Snow paused, thinking she heard something past her own determined step. And she did! It was Mountain Boulder, who was now returning! She pushed her own pace to meet him all the quicker. She burned, and each touch ignited different parts of her. New Snow felt consumed by this age old need, and nosed him in turn with a newly returned neediness.

Her ears twitched at his rumble; New Snow repeated the noise in her own voice. Their oath:

I am yours, and you are mine. She licked his own mouth too, mindful of the cuts and scrapes that were mending well. Hers too, though the mark along the bridge of her muzzle would remain. As would the notch on her ear... a mark they both shared, having fought the same battle!

He had proven himself time and time again. New Snow only hoped she was a mate worthy of him!

And with a playful nip to his cheek, New Snow huffed a small laugh as she danced out of reach and slipped into a play bow, another rumble (catch me!) coming forth as her tail swayed slowly behind her, the fragrance she then wore brought to him by the wind. And then she lunged away with a happy grin.
Pledged
Dragonspine
862 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
If it’s okay with you two, I’d like to post at least once more after this to use this toward her midwifery trade. But please feel free to skip this lil’ creeper and/or discover her and chase her away—whatever your characters would do. :)

The hale, pale Ulfhedinn soon appeared. That was Masquerade’s cue to turn and depart, leaving them to their dalliances. But rather than turn away, she found herself fascinated by their courtship dance. She’d seen the pair greet one another with affectionate familiarity a dozen times, yet this was different.

When New Snow invited Augur to play, Masque became absolutely riveted. Pressing herself as flat as possible behind the screen of a shrub, her goldenrod eyes followed their every movement, keen to learn what this whole process entailed.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Redtail Rise
Ulfhedinn*
647 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Deerstalker
Tracker
Guardian
im game for her to stay LOL augur is one track minded rn

her scent looped around him like soft coils.

augur was viscerally compelled; his eyes went to slits and ears slanted; soft chuffing was in his throat, the edge of a wanting whine.

and then new snow was away!

augur pursued with singleminded intent, teeth reaching to nip her flank gently in desire and play.
Redtail Rise
Caru*
310 Posts
Ooc — ???
also totally fine with that! New Snow only has eyes/ears for Augur atm

He was after her, and New Snow could hear it! She broke away and moved swiftly in the opposite direction, hoping the winds whipping around her would be cause for a chill. But the heat within her belly only seemed to grow as she heard the loud pursuit of her man.

And now more than ever she wished to be caught by the warrior-hunter. But she was also aware of the way that she could freely move, for the first time in a long time. No limp nor hitch in her now galloping gait. New Snow soared over the snow-covered floor, listening for her man over the sound of the wind and her own breath. She had not meant to go so fast, and yet she felt free once more to run fully with him!
Redtail Rise
Ulfhedinn*
647 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Deerstalker
Tracker
Guardian
she flew in a trail of fresh white, his new snow.

the scars she had received in service to red woman and to the rise only said she belonged.

augur had never regretted bringing her home.

now he ran lightly after her, a bark emanating from his throat, something uncommon for the hunt leader.

but it was her! always her.

and augur was spellbound.
Redtail Rise
Caru*
310 Posts
Ooc — ???
It was the sound of his bark that caused her to slow her pace, to turn and cause the snow to spray around them. New Snow raced toward him now, barking happily in turn, before she made a noise in her throat for him that beckoned him closer as she merrily bounded in his direction.

Broken clouds smattered the sky above them, and a ray of light caught the grey furs of Mountain Boulder and made him look as though he too had been set aflame. New Snow sought to capture him, forelegs parted to pull him into a wolfish hug where she could lovingly assault his face with a soft mouth; he would be showered, from ear tip to snout, in a billion kisses.
Redtail Rise
Ulfhedinn*
647 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Deerstalker
Tracker
Guardian
new snow embraced him.

augur rose to dance with her, whirling, lapping at her tongue and nose and forehead, even as she gave him her own sparkling fairy-ring of kisses.

his whining rumble went on; he was transfixed by new snow and her touches, her scent, the love in her bright golden eyes.
Redtail Rise
Caru*
310 Posts
Ooc — ???
New Snow was a woman of the present. Day to day did she live. So she had forgotten, mostly, what life had been like before her yesterdays were full of his face, and each tomorrow promised her that in the early morning she would wake beside it. But as he embraced her then, the fire within her blazed fully, and New Snow remembered that in their first days together he had been the one to put it out!

So she bent beneath him, her tail wagging wildly (matching her joy) as she shifted to move from nibbling his face to attending to the peaks of his shoulder, pressing against his side and whining a note of base and feral need. She burned for him, and as she circled around him she would urge him to where she needed him most as again she slid beneath his chin, though this time, let her hindquarters linger near!

New Snow looked back to him standing solidly as her plume shifted, her own gaze narrow and wanton as her ears fell back to listen for him. 

feel free to do a time skip!
Redtail Rise
Ulfhedinn*
647 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Deerstalker
Tracker
Guardian
the notes in new snow's throat changed, deepened.

he felt her eagerness sparkle electric between them and his body responded as did all of him, mind, flesh, spirit.

augur took a long moment to preen her shoulders with a nurturing love before he wound his powerful arms around her body.

their sizes did not matter so long as he was mindful, and for a long while the man was neither rise wolf nor hunt leader.

he was only mountain boulder and new snow was the world around his senses.

for a while they would break from the attending of nature's ardency. secondmost to augur's liking was a hunt with new snow. he nipped toward the fur of her left hip, not quite touching, and his sunlit eyes asked her away with him for a while.
Pledged
Dragonspine
862 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
New Snow frolicked, Augur chased and Masque prowled after them. They were so caught up in one another, they didn’t even glance her way. She knew they didn’t really need her help, though she scanned their surroundings anyway, keeping an eye out for any threats while they enjoyed their flirtations.

But nothing disturbed the pair. New Snow came to a halt and Masque sensed that this was it, the culmination of their capering. She settled close to the ground again, watchful. For all the burning and sensation the lovers experienced, Masquerade felt nothing, though she learned much.

Redtail Rise
Caru*
310 Posts
Ooc — ???
After, New Snow languished with him. And knew once more she scarcely wished to be parted from him. He was the only one which could master the flame within her, and it went from an overwhelming roar to a quiet snapping inside of her. She could think and want for nothing else but him—and when he pulled away, his offer in the air, New Snow remembered their shared love of the hunt!

Contented still, New Snow rose after him, muzzle wrinkling at his snap (though she loosed a sneeze to let him know she was not even the slightest bit upset, and was only joking!). New Snow settled alongside him, pressing her cheek solidly against his own.

She sniffed at the air and peered to him with a happy grin: what will we eat?!
Redtail Rise
Ulfhedinn*
647 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Deerstalker
Tracker
Guardian
hares ran in the melting snow of the burned place.

augur turned them that direction. his shoulder tucked against her own; he kept her against the curve of his body, reaching to mouth ears and cheeks.

even in hunger he was fixed wholly upon new snow.
Redtail Rise
Caru*
310 Posts
Ooc — ???
That flickering flame would snap within, with each reestablished point of contact between them. His own mouth doted upon her ears, her cheeks. New Snow panted happily, moving to press her nose against his own, and then moved to match him. Happy whines accompanied each gesture, vocal in her appreciation, in her adoration, and asking just as merrily for more, more! between wolfish huffs of laughter, the breaths they shared pluming cloudlike around their lips.

These moments between them were always cherished. The love of their kind was an animal thing, but no less true or real or capable of growing. For the feeling always seemed to grow! Become more, somehow.

She had hunted with him. Lay with him. Bore children with him. Fought side by side with him against their shared enemy—killed with him.

New Snow had changed with Mountain Boulder, evolved, and had grown too. But one thing always remained true of her character, and it seemed especially so with him: she was happy!

Her tail waved with this knowing. The fire within snapped within her as she watched her man prowl. And as she caught the scent of their quarry, New Snow snapped to attention. They were close.
Redtail Rise
Ulfhedinn*
647 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Deerstalker
Tracker
Guardian
it was almost as if he could feel the licking of many tiny fires inside new snow.

he was almost pulled from their hunt again, waylaid by his love.

for love it was, a primal thrum along his brainstem.

mine. yours.

her bright eyes lined him with pride. he ran at the hares, scattering them and veering after the first who came too close.
Redtail Rise
Caru*
310 Posts
Ooc — ???
The flames were a thing fed by each and every thing her man did, next (and always).

Fierce Mountain Boulder, adept hunt leader, sent the creatures running. The scent of his confidence, the smell of their fear. The look within his eye as he saw one come too near!

New Snow felt consumed. The need for food and the need for him were two in the same. New Snow moved to him, with him—her fangs reached for their quarry, thinking of sharing in this feast with Mountain Boulder, and more.
Redtail Rise
Ulfhedinn*
647 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Deerstalker
Tracker
Guardian
fade? <3

augur thought of new snow, of the hunt, of her body's welcoming embrace.

possesively and lovingly he prowled toward her with a low growl. 

the man meant to feed new snow and then couple with her again when she allowed, remaining close for the days to come.

and he still had not noticed thorn caller!
Redtail Rise
Caru*
310 Posts
Ooc — ???
absolutely! last from me <3!

Again, together, they shed blood; fed together, and once more she would mark him as hers with a bloodied kiss. New Snow also was still unaware of the one that might still watch them; her attentions were for Mountain Boulder, and Mountain Boulder alone. 

She was pliant and unresistant, eager and ever hungry for all that he was in their shared days. But at the end of this fervid hour, she rest, exhausted from the first ones of it.