Wheeling Gull Isle takpiksuk
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Vesper’s remark earned a quick sideways smile. She remembered! Before he could process exactly what she meant by that, though, Kilgitsuk asked if she was his wife. The question wasn’t the most important bit to him though; it was the way the hulking white wolf shrank backward.

What? No! Caracal blurted. He then paused and finally said what he’d meant to say in the first place, albeit tweaked a bit. She’s my cousin. My wife is elsewhere on the island. They’re both in—he cocked his head and gave the man a knowing look—and I promised to look out for them. It’s hard to have any chill when a strange dude shows up on our doorstep, you know?

With that said, he tried to smooth his petticoats a bit. He didn’t think Kilgitsuk was putting on a front, though he was still a little wary. Even if he didn’t have ill intent, that didn’t mean Heda and Vesper would want him lurking around the island right now. The women’s sense of safety was of utmost importance to the Redhawk.

Vesper, you wanna take that, he said, pointing at her kill, and go find Heda? I’ve been meaning to feed her all night but I keep finding wayward wolves. He smiled crookedly, then continued loud enough for Kilgitsuk to overhear, I’m gonna stay here with him until he’s able to cross the land bridge, then I’ll talk to Heda about what she’s comfortable with…

Motioning for Vesper to go if she liked, he focused fully upon the pale man again and clarified, We’re not an official pack but we live on this island. It’s more hers than mine, so I want to consult with her. I’m pretty sure she’d be happy with you staying but under the circumstances… yeah, Caracal concluded a bit lamely.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
takpiksuk - by Kigipigak - March 21, 2023, 08:29 PM
RE: takpiksuk - by Caracal - March 21, 2023, 08:51 PM
RE: takpiksuk - by Vesper - March 21, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: takpiksuk - by Kigipigak - March 21, 2023, 09:05 PM
RE: takpiksuk - by Caracal - March 21, 2023, 09:17 PM
RE: takpiksuk - by Vesper - March 21, 2023, 09:33 PM
RE: takpiksuk - by Kigipigak - March 21, 2023, 10:06 PM
RE: takpiksuk - by Caracal - March 21, 2023, 10:24 PM
RE: takpiksuk - by Vesper - March 22, 2023, 12:05 AM
RE: takpiksuk - by Kigipigak - March 22, 2023, 12:15 AM
RE: takpiksuk - by Caracal - March 22, 2023, 08:07 AM