Lion Head Mesa Filming helicopters crashing
16 Posts
Ooc —
set to follow quickly after this thread!

As @Jawahir had come to collect her, Hyacinth had quickly bid farewell to the prince so that she may heed the call of @Toula.

Into the throne room she danced, not scurried. For she was a creature that moved with pure grace, and nothing less!

You have called for me? A soft, friendly tone speaks, warmth remaining in her gaze from before. 

Head bowed, she waited.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
Hyacinth! her heart raced as she turned to her Nebet—her friend. a warm smile was upon her features, too, when Jawahir gave their own brief report. Toula expressed gratitude, and dismissed them to fulfill their own needs for the hour. they had done well, and Toula had the service of others even still. 
back to Hyacinth—whom had brought food to the guest! what you did was a kindness, she recognized, eyes bright. below her station though it was, Toula would never reprimand the behavior in that she hoped all of her own ladies might carry such a heart. still, I only ask you do not put our fellahin out of work, she gently teased, her tail behind her waving. 
can you believe a prince has answered the call, and so quickly—! we must get ready, she breathed, having a gift for Hyacinth, but first! a girl to another: what did you think of him?
16 Posts
Ooc —
Toula spoke of her kindness. Hyacinth's cheeks became warm instantaneously.

The prince was kind to me upon his arrival, speaking over his entourage on my behalf. I thought it only fair I be sure he was tended to. She answered quite sheepishly, but knew even still that her reasoning was fair.

But oh, the fellahin

The nebet chuffed a small chortle at Toula's words. Fret not... I shan't do such a thing.

He has arrived swiftly, yes, She agreed. 

Then he was questioned on behalf of her tongue. The girl thought a moment on how to answer. The prince is kind... quite handsome too— For how could she not speak this truth aloud! But I warn you of one of his companies. Very loud, and holds quite the sharp tongue. Though, perhaps Toula needn't worry a great deal. It was only the prince that mattered after all!
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
it seemed her flower understood, and for that, Toula felt relief. she said no more on the matter, finding it thusly settled.
and then she spoke of the prince! kind, and handsome! her mind ran away in its daydreaming, though the warning grounded her. Toula drew a little closer as a fellahin came near to comb out her furs, and to smooth them in some matter of thing that made her furs glossier. have you more to say, of this one you warn me of? a name, perhaps, or a title? Toula wanted to be sure all of the princes company was seen to, though it would be good to know who might require additional attentions...
she wished to be educated! and her flower had much more knowledge than she of their visitors; she felt fortunate, and grateful!