Wheeling Gull Isle Spinn spindel, tvinn i tankar, kverv i syn.
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Towhee’s call might’ve sounded like a gargling banshee, though she was a sight for sore eyes! Caracal practically collapsed into their embrace when he found her standing on the mainland just beyond the land bridge. He guided her across to the island in a slight daze, his excitement and exhaustion gunking up his executive function.

Somehow, he managed to lead his mother to the den he shared with his wife and children. Caracal ducked inside to lick Heda’s cheek, hoping she didn’t mind that he’d brought Towhee here directly. His eyes flicked over the four tottering toddlers as he withdrew, gaze gauging Towhee’s reaction as she took her first look inside. His own careworn face wore a look of loving pride as he sank into a seat just outside the door.

Cameo!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Spinn spindel, tvinn i tankar, kverv i syn. - by Caracal - June 05, 2023, 10:11 AM