Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
All Welcome 

paleo had not gone away after all.

reyson and meadow held the pack. tamar allowed herself small treks, and her first was to the hollow. as she had expected to find it empty, wanting to glean for any plants left behind by mahler, she had brought no gifts.

but the place was inhabited. tamar was curious, and in time called out to see who would come.
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Eti moved from the center of the hollow outwards at the call. A little nervous. Wondering if he should let it for Anselm, but it felt rude to make someone wait.

So he moved himself into gear and met the eyes of another smaller she wolf. He dipped his muzzle down.

I be Etienne. 'Ow i be 'elpin' you?
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
a boy.

tamar smiled. "hello. i am from epoch. i am looking for mahler." she knew he was not here; surely he could not be, but she wished to establish with them once more.

"my name is tamar."
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne approached with ernest face. He would not allow any misgivings. He was allowed here. Though her question drew a frown.

O I be sorry Ma'ler 'as left, but 'is son @Anselm be 'ere. I can call for 'im.

He dipped his muzzle down with kind golden eyes. Well met Ms. Tamar.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
mahler was gone.

"that's all right. don't disturb him." her eyes were curious.

"you are here alone? just the two of you?" mind immediately considered how best to bring them meals if needed, for she thought of sylianos and saleem in this.
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne smiled sadly. 'onestly Miss Tamar. 'e may not 'ave come anyway. 'e does not take 'is fadder leavin' well.

A grave nod. Yes it be just us. I do not wis' to leave 'im all alone and well I be 'ealer. Mind and body and soul. So i could not leave 'im.

Was he telling her or himself. HE wasn't sure. But he let more slip than he had planned. But she reminded him of his mother, perhaps she was a mother and this was why. Mother's were saints.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
two boys, alone.

"how long ago did his father leave?" she asked, unable to stop with all the questions which rose to her mouth.

"and you? you are a brother?" but he had not said mahler was his father.
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne had to think. Wylla had just had the little one. So spring maybe.

In spring i be T'inkin or summer into fall.

The quwstions were beginning to make him itchy. Like he was sharing stuff he shouldn't be.

A shake of his head. No i be from de sea. Found myself 'ere after my granme died. Grief-stricken.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
her heart hurt for him.

"i am glad you are not alone after that, etienne. and — maybe you will make more companions here. grief can bind together."

a smile, then a glance over her shoulder. "do you need medicineplants here?" was her curiosity next.
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne had known more grief than most in his short life. And it had shaped him in a lot of ways differentcfrom his brethren.

Eti smiled. Dat it does. Unfortunate dough that we must go true it. Dough I understand why it 'appens. It is still painful everytime.

Etienne thought about it. He had found some, though he hadn't found a lot. And even though Mahler was a healer. Etienne had not found any medicinal caches yet.

I 'ave some. But can always use more. And we 'ave de poppy fields.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
poppies.

once, epoch had made a trade with mereo, and through mereo, with paleo.

were they in need of poppies now? she did not think so. yet more trade would not hurt. "what would you take for these? for some of them, i mean," tamar clarified.
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne thought about it. Jmhe knew Mahler had done something with the poppies, but he wasn't sure what he had charged.

Eti didn't know how to answer, but he wanted to help. Small game. We will take small prey in return for poppies. We number little.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
she nodded.

"i will speak with the others." her pale eyes were kind. "in the meantime, i would like to be a neighbor to you, etienne. call for epoch if we are needed."
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
A small smile then. She was kind amd he liked her. She reminded him of home. A sharp pain in hia chest at the thought of his mother.

Tank you. You call for Eti you need me, yea?

He would need to remembervto tell Anselm of what transpired here today. And hopecthe other man wouldn't be too upset.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
<3!

"i will."

curve to mouth, arm raised; she returned then to her home, pleased with what had been accomplished this day.