Ocean's Breath Plateau Know Heart
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
All Welcome 
Heph spent more time with @Phox, she travelled but less far afield. Another time she might have worried about the surprisingly lack of wanderlust for unseen lands, and yet she was enjoying too much that initial crush and whirlwind. But despite her desire to stay by his side there was someone, a dear friend, she wished to speak to. So she surveyed the borders, followed the trails, knowing that Rodyn was likely to be found attending to something within the borders of Moontide.

Looking for @Rodyn but all welcome!
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,391 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Heph would find him hauling the dead carcass of a beaver. Two otters across his shoulders. He had been hunting, because they needed it. The otters he would drop at Chakliux's and the beaver he would take to their neighbors Dutch.

Yellow eyes fell upon her and he dropped the neaver with a chuff if greeting. He probably looked a sight. Blood dripping down his shoulders from the prey there.

Heya Heph!
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Rodyn's greeting sallied over the air and she answered with a smile, upon approaching she could see he had been hard at work and though he looked hale he was also covered in blood. A light laugh. "Dare I ask about how the other guy looks?" She could see the body of the beaver and could guess.

"How have you been?" She asked, shoulders more tense than usual. She was not nervous, but unsure of how to broach the topic, what exactly to say. While they had spoken before and she did not think he would disapprove if he did it would be difficult, his opinion meant much to her.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,391 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn shifted with a grin. They make quite the accessory do they not. He pretended to flaunt them with a grin. More food for the hungry babies.

He nodded his head. I've been alright. I am still so very sad, but I can think of happier times now and it doesn't hurt so bad.

He looked her over. Are you alright, Heph? Is everything okay? He was worried immediately. He would go to war for this wolf. One of his dearest friends.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.