Lion Head Mesa precious moments,
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
712 Posts
Ooc — anon
she grew in size by the day, rounder and rounder. if ever she had any sharp edges, they were softened as she, no longer a girl, became a woman—and now was becoming a mother-to-be! Toula did not dread this new body of hers, though it took time to adjust—some doors she could no longer slide within so easily, and some paths could not handle her stature! 
but Toula was proud of this. proud of herself, proud of her body, proud of her husband too for his part in what, by the day, caused her size to shift. each night she would retire with her husband, he her chief guard alongside @Zaahira now! Gods, she never felt so safe—so loved, and not just by him but by her people! 
she was Pharaoh, and she brought new life and prosperity. and these babes! oh, these beautiful creatures, you will bring so much light into this world! she crooned to her belly, eyes turning now to her husband as she smiled up at him. will you sing for us, my love? she asked @Rashepses, moving nearer and moving to place a paw of his upon her belly as she oft did! 

backdated a tad!!!!
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
242 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: heavy suggestion... as per usual <:
Credit for the song he sings here: click

Semer-wati had shown many firsts to his wife and watched her endearingly as she contemplated her new filled shape. Innocent, when she felt the flutter of a godling, or shared with him a new contemplation brought about by the growing brood in her belly. There was a new bounce to her step, a sway in which her stomach lapped upon her thighs. Rashepses couldn’t keep his eyes off this new swollen form, rounding so strikingly with his cubs. He reached for her flank every morning to feel how much they’d grown, running his mouth over each anticipating teat. Soon he would share them with their children and they would taste the sweet ambrosia of Pharaoh’s body, but for now she was his— entirely his. 

Eagerly Rashepses took extra care to groom where his wife could not reach, savoring the last weeks of their twosome and coupling them wherever and as often as desires provoked. He knew Toula’s land, he traversed it, and he was a part of her, inside and out.

At nights he dreamed of the four blest faces described by his wife. The Perfect Ones.  Each dream he was called to the cosmos by the major Gods wherein They bestowed upon his babes all the aspects of supreme beings. Strength, intellect, devotion, beauty, benevolence, balance. It was a vision so scared, the four gilded godlings suckling at their mother’s chest, and he would awaken always with the welling sense of immeasurable pride! They would live! They would set forth with Amun-Ra on the red sands, and walk the goodly path of divinity.

In the weeks since the pregnancy every temerarious, overindulged thought now served a greater purpose—  to keep his family safe. Seldom were they parted, and never at nights, when such as this one the king would lay his cheek against the pillow of Toula’s belly and speak stories to their unborn blessings.

“Just as their mother,” the man purred, resisting an impulse to pull his wife into a more amorous position. He shifted so he was holding her, paws tracing down the pinkest part of her belly, toying with the fur there and feeling for the kicks of their fierce creation. Contented, a sigh trailed into her golden crown as he tucked her beneath his chin and quietly began to sing.

“A sycamore sang to Pharaoh fair,
And its words were dropping like honey dew,
Now ruby red is the fruit I bear
All in my bower for you.

Papyri green are my leaves arrayed,
And branch and stem to an opal gleam;
Now come and rest in my cooling shade
The dream of your heart to dream.

A letter of love will my Pharaoh fair,
Send to the one who will happy be,
Saying: ‘Oh, come to my garden rare
And sit in the shade with me.’

Fruit I will gather for your delight,
Hare I will break and pour out wine,
I’ll bring you perfumed flowers and bijou
On this festal day divine.

My lady alone with her lover will be,
His voice is sweet and his words are dear—
Oh, I am silent of all I see,
Nor tell of the things I hear..."

Semer-wati finished the song with a drop of his head to a place where his mouth could suck her neck. "What shall we name them, mry (beloved)?" His voice rumbled over her throat.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
712 Posts
Ooc — anon
Gods, she loved him. she did not know if she could love any one thing more than she did him, this man that looked upon her the way that he did. this was bliss, and as her paw framed his face she wished for a brief moment that she could freeze time to be in this moment eons longer. it was a lucky thing, though, to look so forward to their shared future that when time continued to pass she did not mind it! 
his song was beautiful. and their cubs seemed to agree—he might feel their joy within her then, and she pictured their Perfect Ones each moving so that they could place their ears against her belly to be closer to him! 
she smiled at the thought. she did not know how her heart could sustain so much happiness! you have the most beautiful voice, my heart—and our children adore to hear you, this she knew, and her certainty blazed within her gaze. and as he voiced his question, she considered it. I think I should like to honor you, and my father, and Akashingo in their names—Muat-Riya,
too,
her second accomplishment, after being the savior of the Great Lake and its children. perhaps too the land from whence you came, for they were important to her! they and his people shaped he who fit perfectly beside her, even as she was now—
before her mind could turn to lustier things (even at her most exhausted, she yearned for him!), she pressed on!
have you any wishes for what they shall be called? came her soft voice.
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
242 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
“They are fearsome,” he sunk his cheek into Toula’s palm, laughing as her belly stirred and squirmed. His night touch drove their voiceless selves to swarm their mother. He pulled her tighter against his chest.

“I would name them for you, My Sun. For us. Akashingo are a people of stone; Ta-senet the denizens of the river. Our children will be the horizon where land meets water: Gods of Sky.”

His strong arms wrapped over her swell protectively. “I want to see your face in Them.”