The Sentinels I believe in you and me.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
I've got a couple more threads that I forward dated that I'm going to be throwing in to keep activity and muse up =D I'm having a lot of fun writing for these characters again =D Feel free to conclude at any time or to continue on...I'm good with either!

--

Being little had its advantages. She did not struggle to feel full...she did not hold knowledge of a world where hunger crippled the bellies of most. Osprey's body gave to her all she ever needed and wanted. Though sometimes, when Danta was unable to bring meals often enough, Wraen sensed an emptiness in her Mother's milk that made the pup feel dissatisfied. It was a far stretch to say that the littlest DiSarinno was suffering from the burdens brought on by the famine. However there was a clear margin of growth that she'd not caught up to yet; case in point being the two bulky blobs slumbering in the crook of Osprey's waist.

Still. Life was good...and in this moment it was very good. Wraen detached only after it felt like her sides might split from the volume of food she'd ingested and she sighed deeply in content. She found herself abstractly yearning to know more of this caregiver which she so dearly loved... to do more with her. Little did she know that within time it would be so; if only time, and the famine that riddled it, would be kind to them both.
Messages In This Thread
I believe in you and me. - by Wraen - May 13, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: I believe in you and me. - by Osprey - May 14, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: I believe in you and me. - by Wraen - May 14, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: I believe in you and me. - by Osprey - May 15, 2016, 07:12 AM
RE: I believe in you and me. - by Wraen - May 15, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: I believe in you and me. - by Osprey - May 15, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: I believe in you and me. - by Wraen - May 16, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: I believe in you and me. - by Osprey - May 16, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: I believe in you and me. - by Wraen - May 16, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: I believe in you and me. - by Osprey - May 19, 2016, 02:32 PM