The Sunspire I will never cry at night again
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I give you credit for trying it at all," Wraen replied, laughing, because truly Sunspire was the least suitable place for that game. Maia had had to be very creative to play this with the pups. "But I suggest you try "higher than the ground" next time. You remember - a regular game of tag, but once you jump onto something that stands higher than the ground, you are immune. With all these rocks around - my guess that you should give a try," there weren't that many "higher than the ground" items here, but if Maia took the little fellows further up, all of them would have plenty of chances to meet their inner "mountain goats".

"I wanted to talk with you about something very important," she said after a thoughtful pause, searching for the right words. "I made a decision not to follow Sunspire wolves to their new home at Lost Creek Hollow. I have spoken with Terance already and we have parted on mutually good terms," she explained, though she did not know for sure, how would her brother feel tomorrow or day after that, though he had a more forgiving nature than Wraen. 

"The thing is... this season, this whole madness with puppies and depletion of resources, and leading and... well, basically everything in the last six months has burned me out. I have not been really happy for a very long time either and I really do not want to go on like this," she went on, deciding not to mention that she and Terance would also be better individuals, if they did not live together anymore. 

"I am not asking you to get up and leave with me and - frankly speaking - I think that you will be safer if you stay with Terance and the rest during the winter... but I just wanted to let you know of my decision," she fell silent and looked at her sister, waiting for her response.
Messages In This Thread
I will never cry at night again - by Wraen - September 30, 2018, 12:54 PM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Maia - September 30, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Wraen - October 01, 2018, 03:35 AM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Maia - October 04, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Wraen - October 04, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Maia - October 12, 2018, 08:29 AM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Wraen - October 14, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Maia - October 16, 2018, 09:07 AM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Wraen - October 17, 2018, 07:09 AM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Maia - October 19, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: I will never cry at night again - by Wraen - October 21, 2018, 02:40 PM