Firestone Hot Springs i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Sure enough, he had something to say. He didn't leave the pool, but still he yammered on. Maegi turned, slightly slack-jawed, staring at him as if he had two heads. What is your problem? she asked coldly, with a scoff. You clearly didn't want to be around me, so I'm leaving you alone. What do you want, anyway?

The insults hurt, ah, yes, they did. Maybe they would always hurt. She swallowed against the pain that burned in her chest, frowning deeply, her eyes like shattered glass in the snow. Laroche doesn't fit you, Maegi responded. It's too elegant--not suited for a man like you. Shit. Leave me alone.

She padded off, this time looking to exit the hot springs entirely. She could always make a stop here on her way back home.
Messages In This Thread
i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 20, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 10:49 PM