Sea Lion Shores I didn't think so but I'm still convincible
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen's smile froze in her lips, as she inwardly cringed away from the verbal pearls the guy showered her with. Perhaps, he thought himself witty and smart, eloquent even, perhaps, there were girls, who knew, how to play this kind of violin to squeeze out the music they enjoyed. But she was not that person. Her dislike for this particular man deepened with every passing second. Not only that, she felt fear creeping up from the tips of her fingers and working it's way up her spine.

Briefly she thought about Terance and that he would not let anyone talk to her like this. But he was far away and unaware of, what trouble Wraen was facing right now. She had traded his protection for her freedom and for the first time in her life she realized that this choice came with a price. Of taking care of herself in every single situation. Having no one to rely on. "Not my taste, unfortunately," she replied, still with a smile, albeit a bit stiff one. Then she carefully got to her feet and shook her coat, intending to leave. "I spied sea-lions resting here in the evenings - you might get a chance to take one down and have a good meal. They are big beasts, but you are bigger. Good luck with that," with this she turned and began to walk away, even though her instincts screamed for her to run, run, RUN!!!
Messages In This Thread
I didn't think so but I'm still convincible - by Wraen - November 17, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: I didn't think so but I'm still convincible - by Wraen - December 15, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I didn't think so but I'm still convincible - by Wraen - December 23, 2018, 12:24 PM