Lost Creek Hollow were you there to bedevil and beguile?
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
the success of achieving his aim, to be promoted into the adult ranks before the natural time, sat well with merrick, and lent a new jauntiness to his step. his pride was well-placed; he had earned his place in the hollow and nunataq still held the restricted amount of love merrick had to give.
wending between the trees, the boy's jaws parted to let his tongue loll as he watched with some curiosity a new recruit to the creek. she was taller than he, with a bulk that outweighed his own, but the lacerations that littered her body, the struggling gait — these things appealed to his predator's eye far more than his neighborly sense. 
making himself known with a gentle step, merrick delved into his introductions with anything but decorum: "the person who did this to you didn't follow you, did they?"
Messages In This Thread
were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Merrick - April 01, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Vuk - April 01, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Merrick - April 04, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Vuk - April 07, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Merrick - April 11, 2019, 09:45 AM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Vuk - April 11, 2019, 06:39 PM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Merrick - April 15, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Vuk - April 19, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Merrick - April 26, 2019, 10:29 PM