Sun Mote Copse First thing we climb the tree
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I've been busy myself... but I think he is doing alright," Wraen cast an inquiring glance in Finley's direction, because - come to think of it - she did not quite recall, when she had last met Bronco face to face. The boy was in the difficult teenage rebellious stage and Sovereign, who had so much on her plate already had no will or energy left to try and be patient and understanding with him. That was one of the freedoms that came with being the "fun aunt" and "the third party" and not a mother to the boy directly. At the end of the day you could leave them with their parents. 

"I will leave you two and find that food I promised," she told Niamh, then looked at Finley, quietly inquiring, if there was anything she could do for the elder. With the answer in her metaphorical pcoket, the Sovereign left. 

Last one from me here - you can carry on. I do not know, if Bronco followed Maia or not, therefore I left it ambigious of, whether Wraen knows, where he is at this point. Nudge me, if anything needs to be changed in my post.
Messages In This Thread
First thing we climb the tree - by RIP Niamh - November 25, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Finley - November 29, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 05:04 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by RIP Niamh - November 30, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Finley - November 30, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Wraen - December 01, 2019, 07:09 AM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by RIP Niamh - December 08, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Finley - December 08, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2019, 10:14 PM